Operating mode of the WTS models
The pre-sorted material to be chopped is fed into the two shafts whose rotors are moving slowly in opposite directions (therefore dust and noise free). The cutting discs are plugged on the shaft. This process is controlled by an intelligent and innovative PLC. In case the machine is overloaded, or foreign objects are in the cutting unit, the rotor stops and moves backward (return overload behaviour and reverse running). The precisely serrated fixed knives make sure the material is shredded with a minimum of power. The fastened wiper element helps to avoid multiple turn coiling and raising of the material to be chopped.
With a rich variety of options for feeding and carrying away the material, special funnel shapes, and different machine base-frames the shredder is ideally adjustable to individual requirements.
- All sorts of industrial waste, metal sheet and plastic waste
- Production waste, binder, paper and cardboard boxes
- Electronic scrap, electric cables, metal sheet
- Food, food remains, biogenic waste, wood
- Glass, plastic waste, various containers for liquids, etc
- User-friendly, high performance and innovative PLC with touch panel
- The separately monitored shafts are controllable for maximum throughput
- Precise rotor current control
- 10 freely adjustable parameters (operating programmes)
- The different operating programmes can be selected quickly by pressing a key
- Status notification
- Is made from special steel which has been hardened (for long service life)
- Easily changeable because the cutting discs meshing precisely, it prevents the material from being stuck. Saving driving power.
- Various forms and sizes are available
- Since the rotor moves between precisely serrated fixed knives it prevents the material from getting stuck, saving driving power.
Housing / bearing
- Solid construction, bolted together
- The bearing unit is separate, so when exchanging the knives, the shafts can be dismounted entirely easily and quickly from the machine.
- The high-quality double-row roller bearings are protected by a bulkhead wall and an additional sealing to keep out liquid and solid materials; all this guarantees their longevity.
- High performance quality driveDri
- ve withdrawal sleeve enables easy and simple dismounting when the knives are exchanged.
- The drive’s bearings are made of elastic rubber buffer.
- Two drives have the advantage of increased throughput performance. Each shaft is driven separately, for this reason a constant torque mode is guaranteed on both shafts. In case of overload the second shaft continues to process.
- Low maintenance