Efficient and Accessible Collection of Waste and Recycling Materials – for Housing Complexes, in the Town, for Rest Areas and Recreational Facilities.
Available capacities 3, 4 and 5 m³.
Main advantages of underground systems
- Much more efficient collection
- Under ground it’s cooler, more hygienic
- All of the waste has limited access
- Low-level throw-ins – easy access for children and the handicapped in wheel chairs and senior citizens
- Ground level installation: no risk of stumbling, easily accessible in a wheelchair or using a walking aid
- Can be completely recycled
- Under ground it’s cooler! More hygienic; no nasty smells or problems with vermin – even on hot summer days
- Less space required, ideal for space available in recreation areas
- OMO emptying by crane: labour-saving, cost-effective, effects of demographic change taken into consideration
- Basin-like trap doors retain any remaining liquid